What You Are Agreeing To
The term “Legal & Medical Investments Ltd” or “L&M” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Splatford Barton, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XY, company registration number 03429678 and registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability or availability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify or imply that we recommend or endorse the views expressed within the website(s). We have no control over or responsibility for the nature, content and availability of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Legal & Medical Investments Ltd is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority. Legal & Medical Investments Ltd is entered on the FCA Financial Services Register under reference 185193. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Banking, Will Writing, Loans, Credit Cards, or some forms of Mortgage, Tax Advice, Offshore Investments, Estate Planning.
The tax reliefs referred to throughout this website are those currently applying in the United Kingdom to UK Tax Residents. These tax reliefs are liable to change. The value of any tax relief available will depend upon the individual circumstances of the taxpayer.